As on-demand mobility puts customer loyalty at risk, automakers must respond by providing a consistent and personalised omni-channel brand experience throughout the customer life cycle.
Omni-channel: transforming the auto sales landscape
R&D investment execution
Automotive transactions and trends 1H16
Placing gender on the automotive agenda
Making India a world class automotive manufacturing hub
Automotive transactions and trends
UK winning inward investment race as opportunities abound
Changing lanes 2014-15: The automotive C-suite's agenda
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Dr iving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Arge ntina: understanding the current situation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
EY seminar: disruption and remodeling for mobility
Disruption is driving increased collaboration and competition in the mobility sector. Our Global Automotive & Transportation Leader Randy Miller joined a seminar discussing the topic.
Looking for extra guidance on specific industry topics? Read our viewpoints on current issues.