Our new suite of services and support for fast-growing tech companies can help you succeed, whatever stage of the growth journey you're on.
EY's Fast-Growth Platform
Is rights management functional or strategic?
Media & Entertainment: Divestment Study 2017
Accounting for digitally distributed content
The Internet of Things: unlocking possibilities
The Disrupters: The Music Factory
US cost impact of an untrustworthy digital ad supply chain
Riding the new wave of digital growth
The future of television in the UK
Media & Entertainment
Doing business in a digital world
In an industry synonymous with creativity and innovation, the bar for business excellence is set high. You need to embrace new technology, develop new distribution models and satisfy the demands of a voracious and outspoken consumer.
At the same time it’s important to manage costs, exceed stakeholder expectations and comply with new regulations.
There’s always another challenge just around the corner.
EY’s Global Media & Entertainment Center can help. We bring together a worldwide team of 7,500 M&E professionals with deep technical experience in providing assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to the industry’s leaders.
Our network of professionals collaborate and share knowledge around the world, to provide consistent, high-quality service and leverage our leading market share position to provide you with actionable information, quickly and reliably.
Key issues that we help you manage in today’s media and entertainment environment include:
- Implementing new business models
The rapidly changing digital marketplace is placing new demands on systems and processes. Many M&E companies are taking a top-to-bottom look at the infrastructure that supports both new and old business models. Many are finding that their organizations, processes and tools are not up to the task of supporting the new digital business models.
We help our clients:
- Develop processes and organizational infrastructure with the necessary flexibility to keep pace with the speed of digital innovation.
- Reevaluate and improve systems, processes and policies across both traditional and digital platforms.
- Build IP management systems that encompass the entire life cycle associated with managing contracts, rights use and royalties.
- Deploy a rights management system that tracks which content can be used when, where and in what formats.
- Automate rights systems to increase speed to market and decrease risk of contract violations.
- Focus on digital supply management to ensure that media assets can be easily found and distributed across media platforms.
- Increase data capture to support new business models and drive decision-making.
UK&I Media & Entertainment Leader
+44 (0) 20 7806 9039
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
With the energy landscape for corporate consumers shifting, energy is no longer just a commodity – it needs careful management. Our 3D Energy Strategy™ can help.