Initial Public Offerings
Which London exchange is right for you?
The continuing growth of London as a centre of global finance in many fields is now widely acknowledged. Many industries are increasingly looking to the London markets as a natural home with sophisticated global investors who understand the developing markets.
When you join the London Stock Exchange you will be part of one of the world’s established, best known and liquid markets. In recent years some of the most prestigious companies in the FTSE 100 and 350 have all preferred to list in London.
- Liquidity reasons – depth of the market
- Sophisticated investors with extensive funds, offering liquidity
- Broad, in-depth sector and company coverage by analysts
- London is a leading centre in the world for new issues
- More flexible, and therefore less expensive.
Two London exchanges
IPO Leader, EY UK&I
+ 44 20 7980 3519
If you would like to request a hard copy of any edition of the IPO Eye, or be added to our mailing list, please contact:
BD Director, IPO Services, EY UK&I
+ 44 20 7951 5664
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.