EY shortlisted for an impressive seven consulting awards
EY’s UK Advisory practice has been shortlisted in seven categories for the prestigious Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Awards 2013.
The MCA Awards celebrate the very best projects and individual consultants. EY has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Change Management in the Public Sector for work with HM Treasury
- Finance and Risk Management for work with Credit Suisse
- Performance Improvement in the Private Sector for work with Willis Group
- Technology for work with UK Border Agency
- Sayeh Ghanbari for Change Management Consultant of the Year
- Rohan de Rozario for HR Consultant of the Year
- Yunus Ozler for Strategy Consultant of the Year
Harry Gaskell, Managing Partner of EY’s UK & Ireland Advisory practice said:
“At EY we always look for ways to celebrate high performing teams and individuals and the exceptional service they deliver for our clients. The MCA Awards are a great opportunity to do exactly that and for our industry to come together and celebrate what we can achieve when working at our best. I want to wish all the EY shortlisted candidates the best of luck on the night.”
The MCA Awards have been celebrating the value of consulting for 16 years and are the benchmark of quality within the industry.