| Partner |
+44 (0)20 7951 3498
- Maggie has been working in forensic accounting since 1995. She specialises in dispute advisory work, including estimating quantum and loss of profits claims.
- Maggie leads Transaction FIDS, assisting clients in corporate transactions at all stages of the transaction life cycle.
- Maggie also has an interest in intellectual property and brand protection issues, including licensing investigations.
- She has experience advising clients at all stages and in different forums of the dispute resolution process, including expert determination, mediation, arbitration and formal litigation. Maggie has also acted as an expert in a number of cases.
- Maggie is also EY’s Managing Partner for Talent in the UK & Ireland and is responsible for developing our people strategy, ensuring that our culture is leading edge and that we are the employer of choice in our industry.
Head of Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services – EMEIA and UK & Ireland
+44 (0)20 7951 5386
+44 (0)121 535 2727