Our economic advisory practice uses the fundamental principles of economics to address our client needs in the areas of policy, regulation and commercial decision making. We are well-positioned to assess the implications of economic change, helping business to capitalise on the opportunities it affords, making the world work better. We draw on the breadth of EY’s capabilities and underpin our work with rigorous, evidence-based quantitative analysis and deep sector expertise.
We work with both the private and public sectors, facilitating the debate between business and government. Our work provides objective, strategic and robust economic advice to inform decision making.
Why work with us?
- We relate economics to the realities of your business
- We have deep sector knowledge
- We have a team of highly experienced individuals with a wide range of quantitative and qualitative economics skills
- We are able to access our Economics for Business programme economics capability including EY ITEM Club
- We are well-positioned to assess the implications of economic change, helping business to capitalise on the opportunities it affords
Explore our insights
A value for money assessment of Speech Bubbles
An economic evaluation of the costs and benefits of London Bubble Theatre’s Speech Bubbles programme.
EY ITEM Club
The only non-governmental forecasting group to use HM Treasury’s model of the UK and Scottish economy.
The economic impact of Rugby World Cup 2015
Stoke City Football Club: an impact assessment
We look at Stoke City Football Club’s economic and social contribution to the Staffordshire region.
Balancing risk and reward at PR19
A report for United Utilities Water Limited, August 2017.
Global Britain and ending malaria: The bottom line
Why faster progress brings forward a healthier, more prosperous world for us all.
UK Attractiveness Survey
The UK retains its positions as Europe’s leading foreign direct investment destination.
- Matt Corkery
- Economic Advisory Lead Partner
- Peter Arnold
- Mark Gregory
- UK Chief Economist
- David Coulson
- Associate Partner