In this industry, companies are no longer protected by entry barriers, competition comes from all directions, and digitalization will become the major agent of change.
Transportation and logistics in the coming decade
Omni-channel: transforming the auto sales landscape
R&D investment execution
Automotive transactions and trends 1H16
Capital Insights: Auto ambition
Will new mobility mean the end of “old” automotive?
Shipping Industry Almanac 2016
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
Placing gender on the automotive agenda
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Dr iving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Arge ntina: understanding the current situation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
EY seminar: disruption and remodeling for mobility
Disruption is driving increased collaboration and competition in the mobility sector. Our Global Automotive & Transportation Leader Randy Miller joined a seminar discussing the topic.
Looking for extra guidance on specific industry topics? Read our viewpoints on current issues.