EY announces Finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in the Greater Philadelphia Region
Pennsylvania, 18 April 2017
EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017 Award in the Greater Philadelphia region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 7, 2017 at the Kimmel Center for Performing Arts, Perelman Theater.
The finalists are:
- Joseph Panebianco | AnnieMac Home Mortgage
- Bryan Dori | Archer
- Manik Arora | Arora Engineers, Inc.
- Michael Carter | BizEquity
- Ken Davies | City Fitness
- Ned Moore | Clutch Holdings, LLC
- Claudia Timbo | CompanyVoice, LLC
- Cosmo DeNicola | Cosmo DeNicola Companies
- Anurag Singh | Education Management Solutions, LLC
- Bruce Aronow | eLocal.com
- Gene Schriver | GLOBO Language Services
- Jason Halpern | Gridless Power Corporation
- Pat Murphy | Gridless Power Corporation
- Jaron Rhodes | HJ Laboratories, LLC
- David Jaindl | Jaindl Farms
- Brian Fitzpatrick | LoanLogics, Inc.
- Sam Wolf | LuckyVitamin
- Marie Capp | Matt & Marie’s
- Justin Sapolsky | Matt & Marie’s
- Geoff Gross | Medical Guardian
- Chris Annas | Meridian Bank
- Morgan Berman | MilkCrate
- Rob Almond Jr. | NEST
- Dawn Zier | Nutrisystem, Inc.
- David Lindsay | Oncora Medical Inc.
- Dr. Lawrence Goren | Onsite Innovations
- Bob Platzer | P.J.W. Restaurant Group
- Bruce Lerrner | PeroxyChem LLC
- Angelo Perryman | Perryman Building & Construction Services
- Jess Edelstein | PiperWai LLC
- Sarah Ribner | PiperWai LLC
- Anthony Gold | ROAR for Good LLC
- Yasmine Mustafa | ROAR for Good LLC
- Dr. Ray Quinlan | Sallie Mae
- Nick Bayer | Saxbys
- Felicite Moorman | StratIS
- Jagath Wanninayake | Suvoda LLC
- Conor Delaney | The Good Life Companies
- Eileen McDonnell | The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Chris Pappas | Trinseo
- Andrew Voudouris | Turn5, Inc.
- Steven Voudouris | Turn5, Inc.
- Darren Hill | WebLinc
- Ameet Shah | Wodify
- Doug Claffey | WorkplaceDynamics, LLC
Now in its 31st year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 18, 2017. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum™, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco in June 2018.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the US by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In Greater Philadelphia, sponsors also include BallardSpahr, Morgan Lewis, Murray Devine, Pepper Hamilton, Pine Hill Group, Philadelphia Business Journal, Simkiss & Block and SolomonEdwardsGroup.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, chosen from an independent panel of judges including entrepreneurs and prominent leaders from business, finance, and the local community. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy.
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/sgm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.