EY Announces Finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in the Utah Region
Salt Lake, 4 April 2017
EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017 Awards in the Utah Region. As the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, Entrepreneur Of The Year recognizes innovative trailblazers in more than 145 cities in 60 countries who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance, and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. The below business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City.
The finalists are:
- Antenna79 | Gentry Jensen, CEO
- Auric Solar | Jess Phillips, CEO and Trent Vansice, Chairman of the Board
- Chatbooks Inc. | Nate Quigley, CEO / Co-Founder and Vanessa Quigley, Chatbooker-in-Chief
- CircusTrix | Case Lawrence, CEO
- Citywide Home Loans, a Utah Corporation | Teresa Whitehead, CEO
- Executech | Eric Montague, CEO
- Four Foods Group | Andrew Smith, CEO / Co-Founder
- Freshly Picked | Susan Petersen, CEO / Co-Founder
- Genysis Brand Solutions | Jeffery Reynolds, CEO / Owner
- Granger Medical Clinic | David Tanner, CEO
- Ivanti | Stephen Daly, CEO
- Kount | Brad Wiskirchen, CEO
- Lucid Software | Karl Sun, CEO / Co-Founder
- Malouf | Sam Malouf, CEO / Founder
- Millburn & Company | Jed Millburn, CEO / Founding Principal
- Onset Financial, Inc. | Justin Nielsen, CEO / Founder
- Operation Underground Railroad | Timothy Ballard, CEO / Founder
- Playworks Utah | Chris Conard, Executive Director
- Prestman Auto | Jason Olsen, Vice President
- Purple | Samuel Bernards, CEO, Terry Pearce, Co-Founder and Tony Pearce, Co-Founder
- sPower (Sustainable Power Group) | Ryan Creamer, CEO
- The Green Urban Lunch Box | Shawn Peterson, Executive Director
- TSheets.com | Matthew Rissell, CEO
- Younique | Derek Maxfield, CEO
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 18, 2017. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum™, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco in June 2018.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the US by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In the Utah Region, local sponsors include Beehive Startups, Corporate Alliance, Digital Bytes Production & Design, Diversified Insurance Group, Knox Capital Group, Strong & Hanni Law Firm, The Community Foundation of Utah, The Summit Group and Utah Business.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, chosen from an independent panel of judges including entrepreneurs and prominent leaders from business, finance, and the local community. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/sgm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.