EY announces the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award finalists in Central Texas
Austin, 1 May 2017
EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in Central Texas. The awards program, which is celebrating its 31st year, recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event June 9, 2017 at the JW Marriott Austin.
The finalists are:
- Bobby Jenkins, Jr., President, ABC Home & Commercial Services, Austin TX
- Jeff Eastman, Co-Founder and CEO, Alchemy Systems, Austin TX
- Todd Bartee, CEO, Aquasana, Austin TX
- Chad McNair, CEO, Aspen Beverage Group, San Antonio TX
- Charles Thornburgh, Founder and CEO, Civitas Learning, Austin TX
- Ivan Giraldo, President, Clean Scapes, LP, Austin TX
- Darin Brannan, CEO, ClearDATA, Austin TX
- Joe Ross, President and Co-Founder, CSID, a part of Experian, Austin TX
- Tracy Hayes, President, CWS Corporate Housing, Austin TX
- Don Elledge, CEO, Edgile, Austin TX
- Brad Bynum, Co-Founder and President and Mike Howard, Chairman and CEO, Howard Energy Partners, San Antonio TX
- Garrett Martin, CEO, MileStone Community Builders, Austin TX
- Jessica Honegger and Travis Wilson Co-CEOs, Noonday Collection, Austin TX
- Michael Landa, CEO, Nulo Pet Food, Austin TX
- Patrick Terry, Founder and CEO, P.Terry's, Austin TX
- Mark Greenberg, Sean Greenberg and Dave Paul, Co-Owners, Pluckers Wing Bar, Austin TX
- Bjorn Reynolds, CEO, SafeGuard World International, Austin TX
- Daniel Hansen, Chairman, President and CEO, Summit Hotel Properties, Inc., Austin TX
- Tim Koxlien, CEO, TeleQuality Communications, Inc., San Antonio TX
- Heather Brunner, CEO and Jason Cohen, Founder and CTO, WP Engine, Austin TX
- Greg Stock, CEO, Zenoss, Austin TX
Now in its 31st year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National competition. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 18, 2017. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth ForumTM, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the US by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. In Central Texas, sponsors also include Broadway Bank, ADP, Bridgepoint Consulting, Aventine Hill Partners, Watkins Insurance Group, Andrews Kurth, Austin Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, chosen from an independent panel of judges including entrepreneurs and prominent leaders from business, finance, and the local community. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy.
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/sgm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.