Companies that want to be market leaders benefit by working with one.
Paving the way for high-growth companies and entrepreneurs
30 years ago, EY formed a practice dedicated to serving the unique needs of high-growth companies to help them grow into market leaders. Today, our Growth Markets practice is a global network of professionals proficient in every area of the firm. A network focused on advising the full spectrum of dynamic, fast-moving and ground-breaking companies around the world, including:
- Venture capital-backed / private equity portfolio companies
- Large private and family enterprises
- IPO-bound companies
- Public companies represented on the R3000 and R2000 indices
More than any other professional services firm, EY has been on the forefront of accelerated growth, fueled by ambition, innovation and market disruption. We know what it looks like and we know how to support it. That’s how EY became and has remained the undisputed world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs.
Our convening power is second to none
Through our marquee programs, we gather C-level executives, entrepreneurs, investors and advisors to network, share inspiration, exchange ideas and celebrate success.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year®: Founded by EY in 1986, this global program and award recognizes and celebrates the best high-growth companies and entrepreneurs in more than 60 countries.
- Strategic Growth Forums: held throughout the year in major cities around the world, our Forums are one of the world’s largest and most anticipated multi-day events featuring keynotes and breakaway sessions with executives, innovators, entrepreneurs and global leaders.
Find out more about Growth Markets: