Benchmarking your performanceFind out more
Learn more about leading practices and how your family office compares.
Cybersecurity: protecting a family officeFind out more
Learn how to help safeguard your family office against today’s digital criminals.
Understanding your needsFind out more
Leveraging eight keys areas can help determine long-term success.
Family Office Advisory Services
Providing a holistic approach to legacy preservation
Family offices face challenges that distinguish them from other entities — challenges that, if not addressed, can reduce wealth, jeopardize family unity or derail the family’s legacy. Here are a few of the common challenges:
- In a low-interest-rate environment, it is difficult to preserve and grow family wealth over generations. Professional management is needed.
- The tax and regulatory environment varies throughout the world and is constantly shifting.
- Cyberattacks, phishing schemes and other personal attacks can create financial losses or jeopardize secrecy and privacy.
- General transitions and fractures in family cohesion threaten sustainability and continuity.
- While 62% of family business owners have not chosen a successor, choosing a discrete successor is less important than having a succession plan.
Whether you are creating a family office, separating an office from the family business or enhancing an existing office, we deliver seamless advice and service through all phases of development and execution. And we do so with an emphasis on long-term sustainability and legacy preservation.
Family offices invest together in US real estate. Find out why and how we can help.
January 9-13, 2017 – Orlando, Florida Visit us at booth #G-2 or click here to schedule a time to meet with us one-one-one
Learn how to help safeguard your family office
In the News
Family Business Magazine’s Peter Begalla and EY’s Charlie Carr discuss the fundamentals of the Family Constitution.
EY’s Charlie Carr and Family Business Magazine’s Peter Begalla discuss strategies to engage the next generation in the family business.
Family Business Magazine’s Peter Begalla and EY’s Charlie Carr finish their discussion on family business succession, looking at keys to successful transitions.
EY’s Charlie Carr and Family Business Magazine’s Peter Begalla break down issues related to family business succession.
EY’s Charlie Carr and Family Business Magazine’s Peter Begalla discuss how to get the most out of a family meeting.
BCRS, formerly a boutique tax firm, focuses on the needs of high net worth individuals and family offices.
Family Office Metrics personnel help clients create, re-engineer and improve family offices globally.