- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Information Reporting and Withholding
- Legislative Services
- Private Client Services
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Controversy and Risk Management
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy
- Transaction Tax
- Value Added Tax
The Affordable Care Act: more than health care
For employers, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is more than a benefits law. It’s a tax law that has far-reaching impact on U.S. companies of all industries, geographies and sizes.
The compliance time is short, and our team of professionals is ready to begin working with companies to address the critical issues that must be addressed throughout the company. Employers need to make smart decisions now that will mitigate costs, avoid unforeseen tax liabilities and retain a productive workforce. We can help.
The 2015 ACA reporting year was challenging for many employers. Read about lessons learned in this first year and what you can expect in 2016 and beyond.
Since the exposure for compliance failure to ACA is potentially enormous and penalties are significant, careful attention to compliance is imperative. Learn how to prepare.
Companies implementing their ACA compliance programs need to be aware of new requirements. Learn more.
EY's ACA COMPASSSM technology provides businesses with the ability to manage the full spectrum of ACA compliance requirements.
Webcasts on demand
- How employers are implementing ACA within their organizations
- A review of the final regulations on the information reporting requirements for employers and the employer mandate
An integrated approach to ACA
EY’s ACA services