How do you find the perfect balance for profitable growth?
EY helps consumer products and retail companies balance strategic choices to reignite performance in a disruptive environment.
The consumer products and retail industry is out of balance
Companies are failing to keep pace with changing consumer needs. Complexity is spiraling out of control. New business models are disrupting the old certainties. The levers that power growth are broken.
Those that over depend on cost efficiencies to boost profits and satisfy shareholders risk irrelevance. They must address long-term structural change by tilting the balance back towards profitable growth.
At EY, we’ll help you find and hold on to the point of balance that ignites performance in your business. We'll do that by asking better questions. Those questions will reveal better responses to disruptive market change and innovative strategies that put you ahead of the competition.
We can ask better questions, and then collaborate with you to implement the answers, because we combine a deeper and broader range of insights, perspectives, capabilities and experience. Our highly integrated, global network of assurance, advisory and tax specialists includes 26,000 people focused on your industry, supported by a rich ecosystem of alliance partners.
Wherever you are in the world, project by project, market by market, we will build a better working world together.
Commercial performance, rebooted
Cut the costs that don’t add value; drive sustained growth. You can do both, if you know how.
- Rise of Gen Z: new challenge for retailers
- Commercial analytics: Unlocking the performance paradox
- Cash on the table 2015
- When shoppers demand a seamless experience, what can digital shelves deliver?
- Luxury & Cosmetics – Key Industry Insights
- Profit or lose
- Disrupt or be disrupted
- Unlocking margins in consumer products
- Brand new order? The changing consumer products value paradigm
Supply chains that bend without breaking
Flexible enough to adapt to demand; lean but with resilience guaranteed. It’s a balancing act.
Global vision, local execution
Create a fluid operating model that sustains your evolving business needs. Empower the right people to make the best decisions.
Choose the products and markets that matter
Strengthen brands, sell them, or acquire ones with more potential? Optimize your portfolio in ways that drive shareholder value.
- Consumer Products and Retail Transaction Insights
- Integrating niche brands and sustaining value
- 2015 Global Corporate Development Study: a consumer products perspective
- Consumer products and retail: Capital Confidence Barometer
- Global Divestment Study: Consumer Products
- Consumer products deals quarterly Q1 2015