From increased regulatory scrutiny to the financial crisis, recent events have fundamentally shifted how organizations think about risk.
Many organizations have invested heavily in personnel, processes and technology to better manage their risk. But these investments often do not address the more strategic business risk areas.
To successfully turn risk into results, you need to become more effective at managing scarce resources, making better decisions and reducing your organization’s exposure to negative events.
Whether we're helping a business with internal audit, internal controls, cyber security or an enterprise-wide issue, we start by helping organizations answer some key questions, such as:
- What are your key risks and how they are being managed?
- Do you have overlapping risk functions or gaps in coverage?
- Have you optimized the use of technology?
We can then work with you to drive better business performance by helping you to:
- Enhance your risk strategy
- Embed risk management
- Optimize risk management functions
- Improve controls and processes
- Enhance your communication to achieve stakeholder confidence
Other key areas of focus
Underpinning our risk capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
- Strategic direction
- Performance technology
- People and organizational change
- Program management
Our annual survey finds organizations are still unprepared for inevitable cyber attacks. Learn how to get ahead of cybercrime.
Internal Audit must integrate analytics and big data into its process to keep pace not only with the business, but also with the organization’s competitors.