Succeeding in a difficult environment
The business environment is becoming ever more challenging. Companies are seeking growth beyond their home markets and looking for new opportunities. To succeed, they must manage regulatory risks, bridge cultural differences and compete effectively.
Our corporate teams are part of a multinational network. We provide legal advice in all major business areas including employment and benefits, environmental, intellectual property, finance and tax law. This enables us to cover the range of issues that may arise in a single corporate transaction, and it enables you to operate with confidence across jurisdictions, making the most of today’s new business opportunities.
We represent companies in many aspects of their corporate life – from the establishment of the enterprise through to various aspects of evolution and operation. This encompasses:
- Day-to-day advice to companies of all legal forms, on any corporate and commercial legal aspects
- Effective planning and implementation support for corporate reorganizations
- Domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Equity investments and change of control transactions
- Support and advice on corporate compliance programs
- Corporate legal secretarial services
Shareholders’ controversy, corporate governance
We provide advice on disputes, lawsuits and claims among company shareholders or company shareholders and the company, including claims and legal actions regarding resolutions of the board of directors or the general shareholders’ meeting, court-ordered dissolution and the liability of company directors.
We advise on many aspects of corporate governance, including director and officer liability. Our practitioners offer advice to listed companies, institutional investors, private equity investors, underwriters, board committees, directors and others.