We act for local and international developers, investors, contractors, financial institutions, investment funds, operators, retailers, landlords, tenants and governmental departments.
The legal issues confronting clients in real estate projects are becoming more and more complex. They are increasingly cross-border, highly structured and involve sophisticated financing arrangements. Drafting contracts to cover the arrangements, formulating these in simple language and regularly re-evaluating the agreements require accuracy and expertise. Our real estate practice handles all legal aspects of a property life cycle, from acquisition and development through to letting and sales.
We advise on all aspects of property transactions, including:
- real estate acquisition
- real estate leasing
- charges and encumbrances on real estate
- assignment of sale agreements
- real estate finance
- advising on all legal aspects in relation to the purchase of property in Greece by both EU and non-EU persons
- conveyancing and filings at the Land Registry
- specific performance and enforcement
- dispute resolution
We also handle a broad range of property related disputes, working with our dispute resolution practice.