Welcome toEY Armenia
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
- Peculiarities of non-residents' taxation in Armenia
Our new brochure presents the profit tax calculation and payment peculiarities for non-residents in Armenia.
Recent Armenian news releases issued by EY:
- Conference on the First National Report of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative of Armenia
Yerevan, 20 February 2019
Conference on the First National Report of the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative of Armenia. Learn more.
- Improvement of HR management and Development of Institutional Capacities
Yerevan, 25 May 2016
In March 2016, EY Armenia successfully completed the Improvement of HR management and Development of Institutional Capacities project initiated by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia within the framework of the direct grant by the United States Agency for International Development. Learn more.
- Internship at the Audit department of EY office in Yerevan - 9 April 2019
- Audit Staff at EY office in Yerevan - 30 January 2019
- Senior Legal Expert at EY’s legal practice - 17 January 2019
- Data Scientist/Engineer at EY - 20 December 2018
- Robotic Process Automation Specialist at EY - 20 December 2018