Power & Utilities
- Choosing slowly over still – finding the business in new energy
- Liberty, consumerism and the rise of the electricity customer
- Time for tough discussions around the National Energy Guarantee
- Looking beyond the NEG: Defining Australia’s future energy mix
- Picking the turn for energy demand response
- Are reports of the death of the traditional energy retailer premature?
- Renewing purpose in the fourth industrial revolution
- Does your energy company need a capital diversity program?
- Equity versus efficiency in utility pricing
- The war for dispatch: Who will control distributed energy?
- The battle for Australian energy retail dominance
- Gender diversity must be a priority for utilities
- Distributed energy, system balancing and the need for policy leadership
- How a lack of awareness of Asian markets is costing the sector
- Uber electricity? Not so fast
- Why it's time for a new energy retail model
- Disruption in utilities - why the challenge is culture, not technology
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Learn more about how digital disruption is creating opportunities to innovate and transforming the energy market.
Unprecedented and growing regulatory and competitive pressures continue to place a burden on the power and utilities sector. What should your organisation consider? View our webcast recording.