Corporate & Commercial
Working with clients of all sizes, from private groups to Australian and foreign listed and unlisted public companies and trusts, we operate across the entire spectrum of corporate and commercial law.
Our core practice hinges off assisting our clients to buy, sell, fundraise, reorganise and/or invest.
Our core offerings include:
- M&A (companies, businesses and trusts)
- Legal due diligence
- Group restructuring
- Inbound advisory (incl FIRB)
- Capital management (incl dividends, capital reductions and share buy backs)
- Regulatory and licensing (ASIC, ASX and ACCC)
- Legal structures (incl. MIS funds, trusts, joint ventures and partnerships)
- Schemes of arrangement (companies and trusts)
- Equity raisings (wholesale, retail and IPO)
- Contracts (third party, intragroup and transfer pricing compliant)
- General commercial advice
- Compliance & corporate governance (incl directors’ duties)
Whilst each of our core offerings apply across all industry sectors, we have specific industry expertise in agribusiness, financial services, managed funds, life sciences and technology & innovation.