25 years of EY activitiesin Azerbaijan
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
Flash news dedicated to developments in Administration of International Agreements for the Avoidance of Double Taxation. Discover more.
Being Smart is in Fashion: Apply for EY Business School 2019!
Interview with Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan Turgay Teymurov: The interview of Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan has been published in Business Time magazine.
Interview with Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan Turgay Teymurov: The interview of Assurance and People Partner of EY in Azerbaijan has been published on www.day.az and www.trend.az.
EY Business Academy presents a wide range of professional trainings in Baku. EY Academy of Business is a leader in providing professional education and training services in the CIS.
Interview with the Deputy Head of EY Baku Office Rishad Dadashev: The interview of Deputy Head of EY Baku Office has been released in Finansist Magazine.
Interview with the first woman Assurance Partner Nargiz Karimova: The interview with the first woman Assurance Partner in Azerbaijan has been released in WE and World Economics Magazine.
Recent news releases issued by EY Azerbaijan:
- EY Azerbaijan Held a Regular ‘Tax Breakfast’ for Clients - Baku, 20 December 2018
- EY Azerbaijan struck partnership with government agencies to support innovations and sustainability - Baku, 11 December 2018
- EY Azerbaijan participated in the 3rd Banking Forum - Baku, 15 November 2018
- AEC in cooperation with EY organized the training sessions for the entrepreneurs on “Financial Statements and Audit” - Baku, 7 February 2018
- ABA in cooperation with EY organized a seminar on the practical aspects of impairment calculations following the adoption of the new IFRS 9 accounting standard by banks - Baku, 7 February 2018
- EY was chosen by the Azerbaijan Banks Association (ABA) at the Banking Awards 2017 for an award in the Golden Partner category - Baku, 21 December 2017
- EY Azerbaijan sponsored the 8th annual national Hult Prize final at the Baku State University on Campus Event - Baku, 9 December 2017
- EY participated at Caspian & Central Asia Rail conference - Baku, 7 December 2017
- EY Azerbaijan sponsored the Azerbaijan Business Case Competition (ABCC) - Baku, 3 December 2017
- EY Azerbaijan held a training session for the Ministry of Taxes of the Azerbaijan Republic entitled International Financial Reporting Fundamentals - Baku, 13 November 2017
- EY Azerbaijan participated in the Annual Accountants Forum, organized by the Azerbaijan Accountants and Risk Professionals Association - Baku, 27 October 2017
- EY Azerbaijan updates clients on IFRS changes in Baku - Baku, 19 October 2017
- EY Azerbaijan sponsors transfer pricing conference - Baku, 26 September 2017
- EY and BBG announce the winner of the 4th Robin Bennett award - Baku, 6 June 2017
- EY sponsors conference on Economic reforms: achieved results and recommendations - Baku, 30 May 2017
- EY Azerbaijan holds seminar on transfer pricing - Baku, 28 March 2017
- EY Azerbaijan participated in SHE congress - Baku, 28 March 2017
- EY Baku office signs MoU on efficient tax environment - Baku, 10 March 2017
- EY holds annual Tax & Legal Update seminar - Baku, 13 January 2017
- EY Azerbaijan hosts committee meeting - Baku, 21 December 2016
- EY Azerbaijan updates clients on IFRS changes in Baku - Baku, 25 November 2016
- In which companies do students prefer to work and why? - Baku, October 2016
- In which companies do professionals choose to work and why? - Baku, October 2016
- EY Azerbaijan holds business breakfast on Operational Efficiency Improvement - Baku, 28 June 2016
- EY and BBG announce the winner of the 3rd Robin Bennett award - Baku, 25 May 2016
- EY Azerbaijan Country Managing Partner awarded with “Tereggi” (Progress) Medal - Baku, 4 April 2016
- EY Baku office sponsors fifth AmCham Annual Tax Conference - Baku, 18 January 2016
Recent articles issued by EY Azerbaijan:
- The results of “The Best Employer” survey conducted by EY in Azerbaijan
- IFRS updates
- “Extended Producer Responsibility: A new trends in Sustainability” - The article of Nargiz Karimova, Orkhan Rajabov and Gunel Farajova has been published in the 20th edition of Impact Azerbaijan magazine, the official publication of American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan.
- What banks should do now to prepare for the banking industry in the year 2020?