The EY difference
Building a better working world starts with small ripples that can become a global wave of change. Our supportive and inclusive culture enables our people to make an impact from the moment they start.
Where do you start if you want to change the world? You start right here. At EY, we believe our role, our legacy to the world, is to help it work better. We have an ambition to build a better working world. And the question is, will it begin with you. At EY, we look for people who are inspired by the chance to push boundaries and make the absolute most of every opportunity.
Wanted: builders of a better working worldOur people are united by a single set of shared values and it starts with a common purpose: building a better working world. And, for us it’s fundamental.
- We want to do business with people we trust.
- We want to have a purpose beyond a profit.
- To take it another step further – it’s about making a lasting impact … a legacy of positive change. We’re proud to work with the innovators and game-changers of today to create new legacies for the world. Through your career at EY, you will become the builders of legacy – for our clients, our communities and yourselves.
But what does a better working world really mean? It means that big changes can start with something small, such as asking yourself "Is there a better way?" The better the question, the better the answer, the better the world works. And the kind of people who thrive at EY use their natural curiosity to ask these better questions to challenge, inspire and unlock new solutions. It's at the heart of what we deliver, helping clients manage risk, foster growth and inspire confidence.
Our shared values
Our values are the fundamental beliefs of our global organization. They are the bedrock of our culture, and they guide our actions and behavior. They influence the way we work with each other and the way we serve our clients and engage with our communities.
- People who demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming
- People with energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
- People who build relationships based on doing the right thing
What happens when the organization you work for empowers the person you are?
A path to anywhereWe have a saying at EY, "Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime." What is the EY experience? It’s the opportunity to do something exceptional — something that matters. It’s owning your career, shaping your future and becoming the leader you want to be. It’s gaining the experience that lets you create your own legacy. It’s how, together, we build a better working world. And better begins with you.
The tools you need to build an exceptional career
At EY you will get the right learning, experiences and coaching you need to succeed. The EY framework focuses on three elements — Learning, Experiences and Coaching.
- Learning through a formal curriculum offered in the classroom and virtually — designed to help you build on your strengths, and acquire the skills and knowledge to keep your career moving forward.
- Experiences that put learning into action. These hands-on activities are defined, flexible, comprehensive and tailored to your needs and the needs of our clients and your firm.
- Coaching designed to transform your learning and experiences into new skills and insights through purposeful conversations and relationships.
Can a conversation take your career to new heights?
LEAD is our new approach to performance management and development. With LEAD, the emphasis shifts from retrospective performance evaluations and detailed written assessments, to real-time feedback and better conversations that focus on individual career journeys and long-term future aspirations. At the beginning of the year and at least every 90 days thereafter, EY people will meet with counselors to review ongoing feedback and have discussions that drive higher performance and greater individual development. LEAD is part our broader effort to prepare its workforce, clients and business for the future of work.
A world of connection, no matter where you are
Respect, integrity and teamwork define the way we work. At EY, you’ll be encouraged to think in global terms, build strong relationships with clients and colleagues around the world and embrace diversity in all its forms. You’ll be a part of diverse teams with complementary strengths that come together into a whole that’s even greater than the sum of its parts. We value it for one simple reason: it’s better for our clients, our organization and our people.
Being part of our high-performing teams can help you develop into a professional with a global perspective who knows how to deliver exceptional client service to every client, every time. You’ll push the boundaries of your capabilities and use cross-cultural strengths to tackle globally dimensioned problems facing our clients worldwide. The experience you’ll have on our high performance teams is like no other.