Innovation through collaboration. We help you capture, review & enrich your ideas towards tangible MVPs to accelerate and grow your business.
It is wrong to think that introducing innovation into your company is just a matter of buying a good innovation tool and then get started. It’s also necessary to have the right prerequisites, resources and attitude to develop a sustainable environment in order to pick all the fruits of this investment.
With CogniStreamer® you will have the state of the art collaborative innovation tool, but our consultants will also guide you with dedicated workshops and proactive coaching towards a strong self-supporting community.
“Innovation is much more than just buying an innovation tool”
– Hein De Keyzer, Partner EY CogniStreamer
Join the team
EY CogniStreamer offers world-leading innovation consultancy supported by cutting-edge software. We’re working with big brands and passionate clients all focused on finding the ‘next big thing’.
We’re looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. Our HQ is located in Kortrijk (Belgium) but team members are situated across the world. You’ll work on groundbreaking and ambitious projects, and help transform ideas into fully deployed web applications.
We are looking for an experienced developer with an affinity for
- Willingness to take responsibility for our product and a small team of back-enders.
- Translate customer demands and use cases into functional features
- Further developing/maintaining the software architecture for our innovation platform (CQRS architecture, Domain Driven Design, event-sourced architecture, projected databases, etc. )
- Design, build and maintain reusable, reliable and testable C# code that meets the quality requirements as well as the functional requirements
- Help maintain code quality by code reviewing, refactoring, and writing unit and integration tests
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and provide solutions to these problems
- A minimum of three years of experience in a similar function
- You're an adept in C# and ASP.NET (Web API)
- Familiarity with the .NET 4.5 framework
- Familiarity with CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming You have experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- You're able to write clean and readable C# code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, as well as general programming and architectural patterns
- Clear understanding of Git or an equivalent VCS
- Experience with automated testing and writing unit tests
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with SCRUM development and other Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of authentication concepts like Forms authentication, SAML2.0, and OAuth2
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment, and delivery supported by tools such as Jenkins, Selenium, and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with any of these .NET libraries: Autofac, AutoMapper, OWIN, AggregateSource, NUnit, Moq