- ✔We need a more entrepreneurial culture in our company.
- ✔Sharing best practices.
- ✔How I can be disruptive when my company is only focused on operational excellence?
- ✔How to change the culture in our company?
- ✔I want to detect, attract and retain talent.
Nobody understands your company’s business operations, market offerings and customer needs better than your own employees. Innovative growth can be achieved from within, simply by tapping into your employee’s creativity.
That’s why building an entrepreneurial culture - where employees discover new market opportunities, design innovative concepts and use fast and cheap market validation methods to bring breakthrough solutions to scale – is a the top of most corporate agenda’s.
Companies with a strong entrepreneurial culture also have much higher talent attraction and retention rates compared to others.
What’s the challenge?
- Maybe your company already attempted to create a creative atmosphere with innovation corners, or trigger entrepreneurial behavior with idea competitions or hackathons. Highly visible initiatives like these can quickly create a wave of excitement.
- But it takes more to create a sustainable innovation culture. The right groundwork needs to be laid to prevent things from falling flat after the initial hype.
- Changing a culture is a continuous effort that requires a systematic approach driven by a long-term innovation strategy and enabled by an effective innovation governance system.
Why you need EY CogniStreamer
- Especially when your company’s corporate strategy is focused on operational excellence it is essential to encourage your employees to think beyond improving your daily business operations.
- EY CogniStreamer’s innovation experts will help you to benchmark your company’s innovation capabilities and develop an innovation roadmap that drives your company towards a more entrepreneurial culture, fostering bottom up innovation across several innovation domains.
- To operationalize your innovation strategy, EY CogniStreamer’s innovation framework provides several innovation programs to trigger companywide entrepreneurial behavior, stimulating every employee to team up, collaborate and add value in their area of expertise. Nobody is left out.