- ✔How to innovate with start-ups & universities?
- ✔How to leverage creativity outside the company?
- ✔How can I rate start-ups?
- ✔How to collaborate with start-ups?
Many organizations have difficulties to understand the disruption of new emerging technologies or don’t have agile innovation processes to respond to significant changes in the market.
Crowdsourced innovation can lead to faster, more-efficient, and more-creative problem solving. It is particularly suited for innovating modular systems that are relatively inexpensive to test.
Innovating with start-ups, university and other stakeholders ecosystems offers a solution to identify disruptive ideas and emerging business opportunities. Learn from the entrepreneurial spirit of bright young people within the start-up or university ecosystem, and apply new and agile ways of creating, testing and implementing innovative ideas.
What’s the challenge?
- Understanding the differences between how large corporates, start-ups, universities and other stakeholders innovate to open up your organization to more agile and collaborative ways of innovation
- Identifying and sourcing the right talent for your innovation ecosystem
- Creating the right value proposition to reach and engage all ecosystem stakeholders
- Creating a trusted and secure environment to manage and transfer intellectual property
Why you need EY CogniStreamer
- Ecosystem Design: Identifying the right start-ups, universities and other stakeholders is essential to make your innovation ecosystem work.
EY CogniStreamer has a lot of experience in identifying what capabilities play a crucial and critical role in the innovation ecosystem. We have strong connections with several existing start-up ecosystems, university networks and knowledge centers to source the right talent for your ecosystem.
- Stakeholder Management: collaboration within an innovation ecosystem is only successful if all stakeholders see the benefit.
For each ecosystem stakeholder, EY CogniStreamer will help to create the best value proposition to bring them on board and take up an active role in the ecosystem.
- Communication & Engagement: An effective communication strategy is essential to attract and engage your ecosystem participants.
EY CogniStreamer will help to select and use the right communication channels to put enough ‘weight’ behind your innovation initiatives.