- ✔How to launch intrapreneurship program?
- ✔Execute & Scale-Up Innovation:
- ✔How to avoid to be stucked at POC stage - how to validate, scale up & execute?
- ✔How can I create an accelerator/incubator?
- ✔How to select ideas?
- ✔How to generate ideas?
- ✔Technology Confrontation:
- ✔How to leverage new technology from Smart industry to be more efficient?
- ✔Innovation Program:
- ✔How to setup & optimize hackathon?
- ✔Knowledge Management:
- ✔Know what you know? How can I find the experts in my ecosystem? Company Brain Map?
Innovation is about introducing new ideas, devices or methods. But without execution, big ideas go nowhere. Taking innovation beyond ideation is one of the greatest challenges many organizations are faced with.
The importance of a creative “front-end” to explore innovation opportunities and generate ideas and concepts is undeniable, but innovation programs must also include the proper processes and organizational structures for testing, market validation and delivery to ensure that innovations can be successfully realized and create business value.
What’s the challenge?
- Going beyond ideation and turning ideas into actual product, service or process innovations, be it incremental, architectural or disruptive.
- Designing the right innovation programs and managing trade-offs when designing innovation programs:
- Closed versus open (crowdsourced) innovation
- Market-Pull versus Tech-Push innovation
- Stage-Gate (predictability and control) versus Agile innovation (i.e. iteration and experimentation)
- Creating, installing and maintaining the governance structures to execute and manage several innovation programs in parallel.
- Building the right teams and ecosystems for the job
Why you need EY CogniStreamer
- EY CogniStreamer’s innovation framework provides the proper processes, tools and governance methods to create successful innovation programs. The framework supports effective collaboration and group-decision support throughout the full innovation cycle of exploration, solution design, market validation and project selection and execution.
- Help to implement the right innovation programs (e.g. crowdsourcing) for the right purpose (e.g. product design and market validation), and enable them with bleeding-edge collaborative technology to connect people and ideas across your organization. Cutting through business silo’s, locations and time zones.
- Help to set up innovation governance structures and innovation teams, allocate appropriate resources and provide global support to successfully launch and manage your innovation programs.