EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™, Europe
Helping outstanding women entrepreneurs think big and grow rapidly
As the world leader in advising, guiding and recognizing entrepreneurs, we know that access to successful role models and business-building networks is critical for entrepreneurs to accelerate growth.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program is an executive education program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
This year-long program is designed for established, women-led businesses that are ready to scale operations and become global market leaders by:
- Expanding their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identifying potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Providing access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthening their executive leadership and business skills and identifying opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increasing visibility for them and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
Interested in learning more?
Watch this video and hear about the program from participants.