Meet the class of 2016
Meet the EY Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM Europe Class of 2016 – high-potential women entrepreneurs and founders of 17 companies in 9 countries across Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and the UK).
The businesses owned by these women generate more than €60 million in revenue and employ more than 500 people.
This group of dynamic women entrepreneurs will participate in our customized, year-long leadership program designed to connect them with the advisors, resources and insights they need to scale their businesses and become global market leaders. 17 EY leaders from 9 countries are volunteering their time to the program as well.
EY Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM EU orientation conference
18-19 October 2016, Brussels
The Class of 2016 have met each other and EY leaders who will be their mentors for the first time in Brussels on 18 October.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Günther Oettinger, European Commissioner
- Gertrud Ingestad, the CIO of the European Commission
- Janneke Niessen, Co-founder, Improve Digital & Co-initiator, Inspiringfifty, 2014 EoY Winner, The Netherlands
- EY leaders from 9 different countries, experienced in helping entrepreneurs grow and scale up their businesses, as well as other international experts working with entrepreneurs
Please meet these inspiring women and join us in celebrating them:
- Anouk Roohé & Judith Huisman, Meetingselect, Managing Director & Managing Director, The Netherlands
- Antonia Albert, Careship, Founder and CEO, Germany
- Barbara Sołtysińska, LifeTube & indaHash, Co-founder and CEO, Poland
- Carina Röllig, blackbee, Founder and Managing Partner, Germany
- Carol-Ann Lovera, Bloomup, Co-Founder, France
- Charlotte Sieradzki & Joy Solal, Cook Angels, President and CEO & Director General and COO, France
- Emily Bendell, Bluebella, CEO, United Kingdom
- Enrica Arena, Orange Fiber, Co-Founder and CMO, Italy
- Giulia Gazzelloni & Monica Archibugi, Le Cicogne, COO & CEO, Italy
- José van Dalen, QISS IT, CEO and Founder, The Netherlands
- Lenka Kolláriková, LLARIK and LHosting, CEO, Slovakia
- Louise Broni-Mensah, Shoobs, CEO, United Kingdom
- Monica Cadogan, Vivre Deco and Vivre Logistics, CEO, Romania
- Myriam Keramane, M.K France, President, France
- Petra van Schayik, Compumatica, CEO, The Netherlands
- Rasa Pacenkiene, Svaita, CEO, Lithuania
- Therese Köhler, Heycater!, Co-Founder and CEO, Germany