October – December 2013
Training in Financial Reporting and Taxation
- Financial Reporting under IFRS
The seminar covers main requirements of standards applicable for most industries together with practical examples and case studies. Separate modules are developed for revenue recognition, accounting for property, plant and equipment, investment properties, inventories, lease contracts, financial instruments, provisions, current and deferred taxes, impairment of assets, presentation of financial statements and selection/change in accounting policies.
- Duration: 3 days
- Session dates: 16-18 October; 18-20 October; 16-18 December
- Fee per participant: Euro 350 (excl. VAT), including coffee breaks, lunch, training materials
- IFRS Update
The seminar covers changes to IFRS and new pronouncements effective for financial years 2013 and 2014 together with relevant application guidance. The main topics are the new IFRSs: IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements; IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements; IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities and IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement as well as Amendments to IAS 19 Employee Benefits.
- Duration: 2 days
- Session dates: 24-25 October, 21-22 November
- Fee per participant: Euro 250 (excl. VAT), including coffee breaks, lunch, training materials
- Leading practices for effective accounting and tax closing
The seminar provides practical guidance and best practices for effective accounting and tax closing. It covers key accounting activities as annual stock taking, asset impairment testing, reviews of critical accounting estimates and judgements, period-end cut-off procedures, review of events after the reporting period, going concern assessments, best practices for the preparation and presentation of financial statements. The seminar includes application guidance for tax closing of fiscal year 2013 as well as practical considerations in areas as corporate income taxation, withholding taxation, transfer pricing and VAT. The program envisages “EY expert sessions” representing discussions separately dedicated to specific accounting and tax issues faced by participants with EY experts in financial reporting and taxation.
- Duration: 3 days
- Session dates: 21-23 October; 28-30 October; 13-15 November; 25-27 November; 2-4 December
- Fee per participant: Euro 350 (excl. VAT), including coffee breaks. Lunch, training materials
- Registration of participants: Please contact Ralitsa.Bozheva@bg.ey.com or tel. +359 2 81 77 116, not later than 30 Sep 2013.
- Requests are accepted until the total number of participants for each session reaches 24 persons
- Place: Hilton Sofia Hotel, 1 Bulgaria Blvd.
- Free parking and special hotel rates are available to all participants.
- Payment terms: 5 days before the beginning of the respective training session
- EY organizer: Daniela Petkova, Executive Director, email@example.com, +359 888 147 224