Welcome toEY Belarus
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
- Brad Keywell from the United States named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2019 – Monaco, Minsk, 13 June 2019
- EY becomes a resident of Belarus’ Hi-Tech Park – Minsk, 22 April 2019
- Vladimir Linev, General Director of ADANI, wins the Belarus national round of the 2018 international EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Awards – Minsk, 6 December 2018
- The list of finalists has been announced for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in Belarus – Minsk, 10 October 2018
- Rubens Menin of Brazil named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2018 – Monte Carlo, Minsk, 19 June 2018
- EY (Ernst & Young LLC) continues to accept applications for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Awards in Belarus – Minsk, 28 May 2018
- EY (Ernst & Young LLC) announces nominations are now open for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ in Belarus – Minsk, 1 March 2018
- EY releases report on IT industry in Belarus – Minsk, 15 August 2017
- Changes in tax and law planned for 2018: EY comments – 27 July 2017
- EY retains top Universum ranking all around the world – 17 July 2017
- Murad Al-Katib of AGT Food and Ingredients Inc. from Canada named EY World Entrepreneur Of The YearTM 2017 – 26 June 2017
- The IT Industry in Belarus: EY’s Perspective – 18 April 2017
- EY (Ernst & Young) announces the release of the sixth edition of Doing Business in Belarus – 1 March 2017