VAT Training à la Carte
Swiss and EU basics for practical use in companies
E-dec Export, Atlas, centralised settlement procedure (ZAZ), declaration of origin or the common transit procedure NCTS are examples of customs definitions and procedures many companies have to deal with in their daily business. The workshop provides you with the basic information in order to ensure a proper customs management.
- Introduction to customs law: Essential definitions and procedures in Switzerland and in the EU
- Basics in import processes, determination of customs tariff codes, import VAT
- Basics in export processes, evidence in relation to VAT
- Free trade agreements, origin of goods and issuance of proofs of origin
- Analysis and discussion of practical cases on cross border transactions between Switzerland and the EU