Registration open until 20 October 2019
Are you the EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year 2020?
Why is EY so passionate and about investing in, and committed to the development of future female leaders? Numerous global studies have shown that women’s advancement and leadership are key to business performance and economic prosperity. In order to help companies drive inclusive growth by focusing on their capital and transaction strategy through to execution, it’s vital we build diverse and purpose-driven teams.
Participating in the EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year competition will give you access to the world of EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), provide you a different career perspective and connect you to our leadership and impressive women across all ranks. We hope to foster a community where women from varying backgrounds can learn, be challenged and develop relationships that will last a lifetime.
EY TAS guides clients through the entire transaction process from target scouting, through valuation and diligence reporting to execution of the transaction itself. Our client base consists of major corporates and industry leaders across a variety of sectors, as well as well-known international private equity houses. We are directly connected with the C-suites, where key strategic decisions are made.
How does the competition work?
Stage 1: Local competition in Zurich on 1 November 2019
The local competition will be held on 1 November 2019 in EY's Zurich office. Throughout the day, participants will work on a range of challenging case studies which will enable them to gain insight into our day-to-day work. The outcome will be an understanding of working at EY TAS and awareness of our various career opportunities. The top three women will be offered paid internships at EY TAS Switzerland in either Geneva or Zurich. The winner will represent EY Switzerland at the Corporate Finance Woman of the Year Finals event in Rome in February 2020. She will compete at a global level with champions from 23 countries, have the chance to meet our global leadership team, and win a one-month internship at one of our international locations.
Stage 2: Three-day global final event in Rome (February 2020)
Successful country finalists will work on individual and group activities with people from around the world, culminating in an awards ceremony where the EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year 2020 will be announced.
What can you win?
Entering the EY Corporate Finance Woman of the Year Switzerland competition gives you the opportunity to
- Win a paid internship in one of our offices in Switzerland
- Discover TAS and gain insights into the job of an EY consultant
- Make long-lasting, meaningful connections with EY TAS professionals that can benefit your career
- Network with women working in a global organization, that embodies a supportive and collaborative culture
- Have exceptional experiences that will last a lifetime.
- The top three candidates will each receive a paid internship opportunity in one of EY’s Swiss offices in Zurich or Geneva.
- The final candidate will represent EY TAS Switzerland in the global competition in February 2020 (travel expenses paid by EY).
- The final candidate will also have the opportunity to attend the prestigious EY Women in Financial Industry event on 14 November 2019 at Metropol, Zurich.
See what happened at the 2019 global final
Interested? Register now.
Are you studying in Switzerland for your Bachelor’s or Master's degree?
First, register with your CV by 20 October 2019 and submit one small essay (250 – 300 words) answering the following questions:
- Which female leader in the public eye inspires you and why?
- Which sector do you think is going to exhibit significant M&A activity in 2020 and why?
Not studying in Switzerland? See which countries take part in this global competition.
Highlights from the 2019 competition
See what happened at the February 2019 global final
Hear from Tiril Støle, the EY CFWY 2019 winner
Careers at EY TAS
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world — for you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s high-performing teams, you can provide real insights and value. You’ll also have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
You’ll be encouraged to find a path that complements your strengths and interests, while also improving the way we serve EY clients.
Joining us is about so much more than just adding the EY name on your CV.
Learn more about careers at EY.
Learn more about EY TAS.