Automotive & Transportation
Automotive assurance services
Strong independent assurance provides critical information for investors and other stakeholders, a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and timely and constructive input to management.
Our assurance professionals conduct an independent audit of a company's financial statements following the appropriate accounting standards. They also provide other attestation services as required by global or local regulations, or both, including:
- Accounting compliance and reporting (including compliance with SEC reporting requirements and IFRS)
- Internal control compliance and reporting
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence
- Financial accounting advisory services
- Performance of agreed upon procedures and related reporting
- Fraud investigation and dispute services
- Climate change and sustainability reporting
Example of our work
- Client objective: because regulatory body in Japan had recently published an IFRS road map, client wanted to fully understand and plan for the impacts of IFRS conversion on their financial reporting (Japan).
- Our contribution: identified the differences between IFRS and various country GAAPs to develop a group accounting policy that was IFRS compliant.