- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
China Tax & Investment News
China Tax & Investment News provides regular updates and comments on related regulatory and policy developments to help readers better understand developments in China and feel assured when navigating amidst changes.
The News is preliminary and should not be used for making final decisions.
For questions regarding CTIN, please contact us.
- Fifth Protocol to Mainland-HK DTA signed –– Article on Teachers and Researchers is newly introduced and threshold on Dependent agent PE is lowered (pdf, 1.26 MB)
8 August 2019
- China to speed up the progress towards law-based taxation –– The draft Land Appreciation Tax Law was released for public comments (pdf, 1.04 MB)
2 August 2019
- China set to further relax market entry for foreign investors –– recent promulgations revealed a more open market by further shortening of negative lists and expanding applicable scope of encouraged industries for foreign investments (pdf, 1190 KB)
19 July 2019
- China further relaxes restrictions on foreign direct investment - Negative lists for foreign investment in China and domestic Pilot Free Trade Zones are further shortened to attract foreign capital (pdf, 887.42 KB)
10 July 2018
- China announces detailed rule on withholding tax deferral treatment on direct reinvestment made by foreign investors (pdf, 643.56 KB)
2 January 2018
China Tax & Investment News archive
Chinese version of CTIN is also available.