- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Global compliance and reporting
Achieve greater control over your tax functions
From “record to report” – that is, from the recording of transactions and assets to the final reports to stakeholders – GCR’s Global Services teams provide you visibility and control over your data and filings worldwide, just as our Country Services teams reassure your enterprise in every jurisdiction with efficient local delivery.
Good data starts in the back office with GCR’s Payroll Operate, Bookkeeping and Corporate Secretarial services.
Payroll Operate Services provide you with end-to-end seamless payroll process based on a global methodology with robust process control tool – OGM Workflow, locally and globally. Our services include:
- Supporting daily employee master data & payroll data update into our State-of-Art local compliant payroll system;
- Supporting monthly payroll gross-to-net calculation based on local compliance & legislative requirements (local social security contribution rules, Employment Ordinance rules, etc.)
- Supporting post-payroll key activities, like monthly payroll report delivery, client E-bank salary & third party authority fund payments assistance, financial payroll general ledger posting activity, etc.
- Supporting year-end activities, like annual salary income reconciliation, annual income statement delivery and Tax Authority Year-end Filing, etc.
For further details of Payroll Operate Services in Mainland China & Hong Kong please visit here.
GCR’s Bookkeeping services include:
- Supporting your day-to-day accounting and complex financial transactions
- Supporting timely year-end close
- Verifying your information for audit and tax disclosure
- Navigating local reporting during your finance transformations
Corporate Secretarial teams reassure your enterprise’s board amid growing regulatory oversight by organizing and maintaining your company’s legal entity structure, including:
- Preparing your director or shareholder minutes
- Approving annual financial statements
- Renewing your trade licenses
Good data turns into accurate filings with GCR’s Indirect Tax Compliance, Direct Tax Compliance, and Statutory Reporting services.
- Use world-class technology solutions to realize the benefits of automation with Indirect Tax Compliance’s real-time snapshots of your VAT compliance status anywhere in the world.
- Achieve your corporate tax compliance goals using Direct Tax Compliance’s standardized global process.
- With Statutory Reporting services, eliminate uncertainty about growing statutory fees during an efficient financial statement compilation and year-end close, and achieve continuous improvement of your finance function.
Through all phases of the tax life cycle, our Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services can help you with effective tax accounting, tax risk management and tax performance improvement.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact us.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
+61 2 8295 6949
+1 312 879 4488
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+32 2 774 9784
+61 2 9248 4547
+86 10 5815 3226
+81 6 6315 1181
Help you achieve Compliant, Accurate & Efficient Payroll Operations with advanced digital technology
We have payroll specialists on the ground to help you achieve efficient, accurate and compliant payroll operation with state of the art technology platform.
The Financial Secretary, Mr. Paul Chan, delivered the 2018-19 budget speech at the Legislative Council today (28 February 2018). Our Budget insights and Tax facts summarize the key proposals contained in the budget and our views thereof.
We offer a complete overview of your indirect tax position, providing visibility over the status and scale of your value-added tax compliance obligations in China.