- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness (OME).
Our multi-disciplinary Operating Model Effectiveness teams work with you on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs, human resources, finance and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
Jiangsu Provincial State Tax Bureau developed a set of profit monitoring indicators, based on which it established a profit level monitoring and management system of MNCs.
In this report, we look at the trends prevalent in China’s e-commerce sector while analyzing the strategies to maximize profit.
Our Operating Model Effectiveness team has completed a deep dive study into the digital market strategy, operating model and operational transformation needs in the retail sector.
On 6 December 2018, the PRC State Administration of Taxation published the China Advance Pricing Agreement Annual Report (2017). The Report covers statistical data and analysis for the calendar years from 2005 to 2017.
The Financial Secretary, Mr. Paul Chan, delivered the 2019-20 budget speech at the Legislative Council today (27 February 2019). Our Budget insights and Tax facts summarize the key proposals contained in the budget and our views thereof.