Your operating model must support a portfolio of existing and evolving business models to be able to move fast and change direction more easily.
In a landscape where disruption is the new normal, companies recognize the need to transform, with many already having started their transformation journey. But the question remains – how can businesses design their transformation strategies in a world where business priorities evolve every day?
EY teams have developed a framework that uses five interconnected design elements to build and drive transformation agendas for EY clients.
In the webcast, we will discuss the following topics: Presenters :
- The imperative for change
- The application of design elements
- The benefits of transformation
- Examples and hypothetical use-cases
- Jon Copestake, Senior Consumer Knowledge Analyst
Tidspunkt Din lokale tid