In this industry, companies are no longer protected by entry barriers, competition comes from all directions, and digitalization will become the major agent of change.
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Driving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Argentina: understanding the current situation
Nordic Leader Automotive & Transportation
+46 703 51 77 33
Danish Leader Automotive & Transportation
+45 5158 2597
Connect with us
Gå i dialog med os via vores sociale medier, nyhedsbreve eller webcasts.
Check out the summary from our #EYAutoChat on Twitter held on 5 May, where our sector leader discussed the findings from our third annual survey, Changing lanes: the automotive C-suites 2015-16 agenda. We addressed questions concerning the C-suite’s ability to respond to volatility, implementation of key operational initiatives, attracting and retaining talent and more.