Open Banking - so what?
The buzz around Open Banking has only increased during the last years. But what are really the consequences of Open Banking?
Join us if you want to explore Open Banking from a business and innovation perspective and network with your fellow peers from other financial institution to share insights and progress!
- Open Banking is reshaping financial services as regulators and governments seek to increase competition and choice.
- Customers expect more convenience and flexible access to services, driven by broader digital experience and emerging technology.
- Open Banking also marks a significant change for the financial sector as a whole. It opens up a dynamic new range of financial services to help customers manage their finances and find the best offer based on their financial position.
We have gathered a strong team of speakers that will share their perspectives on how Open Banking is reshaping the way we strategize, the way we work and most importantly how we see banking evolve during the coming 2-3 years.
Finally yet important, we will share our perspective on partnerships, and how we are dealing with the complexity of a successful integration.
- Hamish Thomas, Partner at EY, EMEIA Open Banking lead
- Sarah Häger, Head of Open Banking Community at Nordea
- Michael Juul Andersen, Chief Revenue Officer Spiir / Nordic API Gateway
|08.00 - 08.30|| Registration and breakfast |
|08.30 - 08.40|| Welcome and introduction |
|08.40 - 09.10|| Open Banking outlook and use cases by Hamish Thomas |
|09.10 - 09.40|| Open Banking for corporates and institutions by Sarah Häger |
|09.40 - 09.55|| Coffee break and networking |
|09.55 - 10.25|| How are Fintech’s working with Open Banking by Michael Juul Andersen |
|10.25 - 10.55|| Panel discussion including Q&A |
|10.55 - 11.00|| |
|11.00 -||Networking and sandwich|