Welcome to the home page for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA program
Spanning over 50 countries and over 400 participants, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program identifies high potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale and provides them with ongoing support to help accelerate their growth. The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program is being launched in MENA for the first time in 2018 and is an executive mentorship program designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
How to apply and nominate
If you are a high-potential woman entrepreneur or wish to nominate someone for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, applications are open now until August 15, 2018.
Please note: By applying for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program, you are applying for an executive mentorship program designed to support you in driving the acceleration and sustainable growth of your business. The selected women are welcome to remain engaged in Entrepreneurial Winning Women activities for as long as they benefit or until the program comes to an end.
Send any questions via email to email@example.com.
Eligibility criteria and program details
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Applicants must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it into a market leader. Additionally, Entrepreneurial Winning Women should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.
Applicants must fit the following criteria to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity:
High-potential women entrepreneurs who:
- Are founding CEOs (at least 51%) in a registered business
- Demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up internationally
- Are ready to fully commit to the program and attend the Orientation Conference in Dubai in October 2018 (ticket and accommodation to be borne by candidate). Candidates also have the opportunity to attend the EMEIA Conference in April 2019 (optional - ticket and accommodation to be borne by candidate).
- Are at least 2 years old
- Have annual revenues higher than USD 250,000
- Are headquartered in MENA
- Customized executive mentorship program designed to help you accelerate and sustain the growth of your business
- Program offered free of cost
- Access to informal, one-on-one guidance and support
- Relevant learning opportunities including e-training webinars
- Orientation conference in Dubai in October 2018 (mandatory)
- EMEIA conference in April 2019 (optional)