EY invites you to participate in its regular Compensation and Benefits Surveys.
Content of the Survey
The Compensation & Benefits Report consists of two parts:
- Salary report, including:
- Monthly and annual fixed pay as well as annual variable compensation
- One page description of compensation structure for each job presented in the Report
- Actual (current year) and planned salary changes (next year) in %
- HR Policies and Practices Report, including:
- Salary arrangements and structure of cash compensation
- Working time arrangements
- Social allowances
- Business travel policy
- Employee motivation programs and non-cash benefits
- Recruitment policy, training and development
- HR agenda and development plans
- Other issues related to HR policies.
Salary Survey 2020 Report will also incorporate analysis of the effects of COVID-19 on compensation and benefits.
Upon finalization of the survey a training course will be held for the participants.
Salary data is represented by the regions of Armenia upon sufficiency of data for each region.
The results of the survey are provided in PDF and MS Excel formats in English and Armenian.
We guarantee full confidentiality in respect to any and all information shared in the process of the survey preparation.
To familiarize yourself with the report’s structure please view a Demo Version of the 2017 Report.
In 2020, we plan to conduct the following surveys in Armenia: