Now more than ever, effective leaders will take ownership of their organization’s data and privacy governance. We can help your business detect and prevent data breaches resulting from internal user activity.
What EY can do for you
Your business, like most businesses today, collects a large volume of data. Much of this can be personal information that could identify individuals. This data is an increasingly valuable asset, providing the backbone for market and client insights, product and service offerings and day-to-day operations. This is especially true as organizations extend their digital proposition and business model.
While the business value of data protection is clear, it is equally important to understand each organization’s unique balance of risk appetite, organizational infrastructure and privacy maturity.
Our data protection offerings address your business issues, challenges and emerging risks. They achieve consistency and efficiencies by aligning offerings that protect client data, grow revenues and improve business processes.
Our data protection capabilities include:
- Data loss risk assessment
- Data protection program assessment
- Data protection program development with strategy and road map
- High-value information asset identification
- Data classification development and improvement
- Payment card industry (PCI) program assessment and remediation
- Data protection technology vendor selection
- Data protection technology implementation
- Data Loss Prevention managed services
The wide-reaching impact on business means data protection and privacy becomes a factor in business strategy and should form part of the management agenda.