People Advisory Services student opportunities
Help organisations transform to future proof their workforce and build agile people cultures as a strategic imperative linked to business performance, operating model, driving employee engagement while learning real-world skills for your career.
Join the conversation
What is People Advisory Services at EY?
As a People Advisory Services professional, you will have the opportunity to work with local and global clients, combining diverse thought, agility, power of technology and analytics to help organisations harness their people agenda – the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
People Advisory Services teams
Help organisations move talent across the globe.
Help organisations with their strategic mobility tax planning & consulting.
Leverage leading technologies to help digitally transform HR and employee experiences.
Use workforce analytics to design and plan scenarios of the future.
Help organisations restructure and redesign their total reward package — encompassing both financial and non-financial incentives.
Help clients develop the talent and organisation transformation strategies needed to achieve future business objectives.
Help organisations define an optimal structure through workforce alignment to achieve operational synergies.
- A growth mindset
- Strong people skills
- Ability to empathise with others and consider multiple perspectives
- Strong analytical skills to assess high volumes of data, interpret patterns, risks and insights for EY clients
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Excellent written skills and communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team and be a team player
- Ability to be able to work in a hybrid working environment including combination of physical and remote
Preferred degrees and majors are Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Management, Finance, Business Law), Bachelor of Law, Bachelor of Human Resources, Bachelor of Organisational Psychology. Data Science and Technology capabilities are also highly desirable. To find out where your degree could take you visit our degree pathways page.
We work with organisations to help ensure their people are able to deliver to their full potential.
Senior Manager, EY People Advisory Services
Offer knowledge and experience2,000+