- EY Bulgaria has organized the CFO Forum in November
- This year’s topic is about the CFOs, who are transforming Finance for the digital age and resetting the way value is delivered
- CFO Forum 2019 has led directly to the CFO of the Year Awards, organized for the sixth consecutive year in 2019.
In a world of unprecedented changes at all levels, the broad scope of challenges top financial executives are facing is unlike any other period in modern business history. Increasing amount of risk, connected and volatile markets and rapid advance of technology are putting great pressure on finance leaders. Expected to lead the change in the organizations, CFOs are transforming Finance for the digital age and resetting the way value is delivered. And transformation requires not only traditional financial skills, but also more strategic and market-facing responsibilities. In an effort to support CFOs in these dynamic times, EY and Capital are bringing back the CFO Forum as a community platform of Finance professionals in Bulgaria. With a strong history of five editions in the past, the CFO Forum is coming with insight and guidance on aspects of interest to CFOs and future finance leaders as they seek to develop themselves, their teams and learn from others within the community.
Some of the key topics for discussion at the CFO Forum were as follows:
- The forces and trends that are changing the CFO profession
- Using data and technology to drive a new future for digital reporting
- How CFOs can use blockchain to drive value for finance?
- How have companies in Bulgaria progressed towards digital transformation
- The significant shift of Beyond budgeting approach
- Transforming Finance function through Shared services
- Building Finance team of a growing organization
- What does it take to make it to the top in the finance function?
Speakers such as the Country Managing Partner for EY Bulgaria, N. Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo – Nikolay Garnev, Bjarte Bogsnes, Beyond budgeting institute and Aneliya Gikinska, Transformation and Processes Improvement Lead, Europe Asia and Africa BSO Countries, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company took part in the forum and discussed the abovementioned topics.
Notes to Editors
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data
protection legislation is available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by EYGM Limited, a member of the global EY organization that also does not provide any services to clients.