In this webcast, panelists discuss how to prepare, monitor, take action and sustain organizations during a pandemic crisis.
As we are seeing with the COVID-19 crisis, pandemics are unique disruption events with an uncertain duration and continuously changing parameters. Organizations must sustain secure operations, adapt communications and maintain workforce productivity while readying itself to quickly recover post-crisis — in addition to building enterprise resiliency to successfully prepare for future disruption. What must enterprises do now while preparing for what happens next — in terms of both the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond?
In this webcast, we will discuss topics such as:
- What are organizations doing to mitigate risks associated with an increased remote workforce and new collaboration technologies?
- How are cyber threat actors taking advantage of targets perceived as vulnerable during this pandemic?
- What roles can the chief information security officer (CISO) play in managing business continuity and crisis management in an organization?
- What questions should board members and CEO’s be asking about how the organization is protecting the security of its customers, operations, products and production?
- How are organizations maintaining regulatory compliance requirements while managing dynamic working environments?
- What plans should organizations consider implementing after this initial wave of the COVID-19 pandemic? What are organizations doing to build resiliency?
- Sam Johnson, EY Americas Vice Chair − Accounts
- Dave Burg, EY Americas Cybersecurity Leader
- John Hauser, EY Americas Transaction Support – Cyber Due Diligence Leader
- Kris Lovejoy, EY Global Advisory Cybersecurity Leader
- Charles Seets, EY Americas Assurance Market Leader
- Sean Wessman, EY Risk & Cybersecurity Principal, Americas Cyber Markets, Sectors and Business Development Leader