In this webcast, panelists explore the myriad of issues that leaders of multinationals must monitor, analyze and operate.
Please join us for the next in the series of EY Global webcasts that focus on the global economic outlook and the forces disrupting it in the short, medium and long term. Economies worldwide will enact new tax laws in response to change. They will depend on taxation to rebound from uncertainty, change behaviors and support fair competition.
Hosted by Kate Barton, EY Global Vice Chair - Tax, the webcast will feature recognized economist Dr. Tassu Shervani of the Cox School of Business at SMU. He will share his thoughts on how markets and countries will ride out the economic, geopolitical and technological disruption. Jeffrey Michalak, EY Global International Tax and Transaction Services Leader, will discuss how these factors could affect tax reform and supply chains globally.
Other speakers will provide insights on how this change could impact the way countries implement BEPS 2.0 and introduce tax reform measures that will affect taxpayers worldwide.
During this 60-minute webcast, EY professionals discuss:
- What to anticipate from the global negotiations on BEPS 2.0 Pillar One and Pillar Two and how they are shaping the tax reform globally
- The latest developments in the European Union on the proposed Pillar Two directive and related policies
- The implications of the US Inflation Reduction Act
- Kate Barton, EY Global Vice Chair - Tax
- Professor Tassu Shervani from the SMU Cox School of Business
- Jeffrey Michalak, EY Global International Tax and Transaction Services Leader