EY sources available for insights and commentary on gender parity
International Women’s Day (IWD) connects men and women across the globe to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. Although there’s plenty to celebrate, the unfortunate reality is there are still gaps to close. On 8 March, EY will join hands in recognizing the importance of gender parity, and how to achieve it.
EY professionals across industries and regions are available to offer their insights on gender parity and what they’re doing to #BeBoldForChange all year round.
Topics for discussion may include:
- The five disconnects holding back gender parity and how to overcome them
- How we can work together to #BeBoldForChange and close the gender gap
- How sectors compare for gender diversity – who’s ahead and who’s behind
- How companies are navigating disruption through diversity
- How women are positively impacting the bottom line
- The importance of supporting women entrepreneurs
- The difference between mentorship and sponsorship
Check out our Women. Fast forward Canada site to see how EY is putting gender on our agenda.
To connect with a spokesperson, or for more information, please contact:
416 943 3141
514 879 8021
– 30 –
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY is proudly celebrating 150 years in Canada. For more information, please visit ey.com/ca. Follow us on Twitter @EYCanada.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.