EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Switzerland™ - Program and Benefits
Entrepreneurs are risk-takers. They weigh up the options, invest in their vision and have an optimistic mindset. With the Entrepreneur Of The Year, it's a win-win situation for everyone.
Members of the Entrepreneur Of The Year network enjoy many benefits. Extensive, personal interaction with other entrepreneurs is a key element.
A variety of platforms are available for local networking:
- Alumni network for Swiss participants
- Entrepreneur Club for discussing topical business issues
- Exclusive trips for finalists of the Swiss competition
- Award night – the annual award ceremony for Switzerland's top entrepreneurs
- Professional events covering issues of current interest to entrepreneurs
We visit exciting markets, meet entrepreneurs in other countries and share ideas across borders. Find out more about our international program.
If you have international interests, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year has a great deal to offer:
- Annual study trips to markets of interest to entrepreneurs
- Club weekend with entrepreneurs from Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein
- Strategic growth forums on topical business issues, future prospects and market opportunities in various regions across the globe
- Our NextGen Program 2020 with workshops for the next generation
- Venture leaders: for Swiss start-ups ready to take over the world
- Ten jurors conduct a valuable review of business competence and strategy completely free of charge
- This is a unique award, and the competition enhances the profile of your business enormously
- Ten events – held exclusively by and for entrepreneurs
- 60 minutes: complete the nomination form (March–April)
- 90 minutes: interview with EY (May–June)
- 90 minutes: jury meets the leading candidates (July–August)
- 1 night (award ceremony): award and recognition of competitors