We are delighted to announce that we will host the EY Romandie Tax Roundtable as a physical event taking place on Monday, 5 June 2023 at EY Geneva Office.
This event is targeted to tax professionals. We will focus on the latest developments on Swiss and International tax topics relevant for range of industries. We will be happy if you can also join us for cocktails following the event on our terrace.
Agenda at a glance:
- EU tax update (Maikel Evers, Associate Partner, EU Tax Policy Hub leader, EY Belgium)
- BEPS 2.0 – Temporary safe harbours and country-by-country reporting considerations
- BEPS 2.0 – Swiss topics, including case studies
- Germany Tax update, including anti-hybrid rules and Germany-Russia update (Christian Ehlermann, International Tax and Transaction Services Partner, EY Germany)
EY professionals as well as guest speakers who are subject matter experts on relevant topics will be available to discuss your questions following the presentations or during breaks. Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone else who may be interested in attending.
Due to limited space, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in Geneva.
- This event will be held in English
Location EY Office, Place de Pont-Rouge 1, Geneva, Geneva, 1201, CH
Time 14:30 - 17:30