We are delighted to invite you to our next EY Data Protection Forum, which will be held for the first time in Bern on 7 June 2023.
Many organizations are now in the process of implementing the Federal Act on Data Protection. Our data protection and data security experts are looking forward to sharing their experiences gained on various topics in the field, in presentations featuring real-life examples and Q&A sessions with a special focus on data protection law for public authorities.
- Revised Federal Act on Data Protection:
- Last minute checklist for implementation of the new requirements
- Guidance on how to operationalize data protection
- Data protection in the public sector:
- Data protection requirements for public authorities – different regulations for federal and cantonal authorities
- Storing personal data in the cloud – what do authorities need to consider?
- From 6:00pm onwards: Drinks, canapés and networking
Please feel free to forward this invitation to any colleagues who may be interested or scroll down to register for the event in Zurich.
We look forward to seeing you at our Data Protection Forum!
- This event will be held in German.
Location Hotel Bern, Zeughausgasse 9, Bern, Bern, 3011, CH
Time 16:00 - 18:00